You have four opportunities each year to attend an AAPT conference:
- We hold a spring and fall section conference, usually in April and November. These are low-cost events, with no need to register in advance (although if you do, it helps us plan). You can always find information about our upcoming Section Conference here: http://ncnaapt.org/register (in some cases, if we don’t have our upcoming date and location set yet, you’ll see the most recent, passed, conference). Our Section Conferences usually have a brief Friday evening educational and social event, and a full-day Saturday event.
- National AAPT holds a Winter and Summer Conference. The Winter Conference usually meets in early January, although sometimes a bit later. The Summer Conference is usually in late July. You can find information about national conferences here: http://aapt.org/Conferences/ Summer Conferences are usually five days: Two weekend days (usually full of workshops) and the three following weekdays (including plenary speakers, poster sessions, and presentation sessions). Winter Conferences are usually four days: Two weekends and the following two weekdays.
- Upcoming National Conferences include:
- 2018 Winter Meeting, January 6-9 (San Diego, California)
- 2018 Summer Meeting, July 28-August 1 (Washington, DC)
- 2019 Winter Meeting, January 12-15 (Houston, Texas)